community-based, non-corporate, participatory media
These pictures correlate with articles written by Rossilynne Skena, Jenny Paul, and Emily Hoerner.
High School Teachers Picket in front of administration building.
by Shane Culgan Friday, Oct. 28, 2005 at 11:05 PM
Very telling strike pictures
by Jenny Paul Saturday, Oct. 29, 2005 at 4:13 PM
Great pictures, Shane! They capture the scope of the situation for those of us who can't be there....take some more and post them! :)
by christine gnecco Wednesday, Nov. 02, 2005 at 4:58 AM
if you would rather be teaching, then teach!
Shane's pics or Shame pics
by Ron Skena Wednesday, Nov. 02, 2005 at 2:20 PM
Good pictures Shane. It is a shame it had to come to this. Hopefully an agreement will be reached soon.
by Johnny Murrican Wednesday, Nov. 02, 2005 at 4:03 PM
look at all yinz hippies! terrorist appeasers! go live in cuba if you don't want to teach! people are dying for your right to strike, leftist liberals!
who are these people in the pics?
by just wondering Wednesday, Nov. 02, 2005 at 4:12 PM
Are they unionized goons? The kind of people who will burn your house or terrorize your kids if you don't walk the line with them? Aren't they the overpaid "intellectuals" already adding to a crushing tax burden?
99 percent of my teachers were unmemorable twits. The other 1 percent must have made a wrong turn at Albuquerque.
War of 1812
by F. Scott Key Thursday, Nov. 03, 2005 at 12:52 PM
What's all this nonsense about fighting for freedom? Not since the war of 1812.
The mercenary rent-a-cops in Iraq are getting zapped for Wall Street.